1340 N Red Gum, Anaheim, CA 92806
Mobile Industrial Welding Supply was founded in 1975 by Bill Bridges who sold welding supplies from a step van at construction sites. In may of 1977 we opened our first store front in Anaheim. Today we own a 14,000 square foot building with 10 employees , three delivery trucks, and our own gas plant. We also have in house welding machine repair department and we are a warranty station for Miller, Hobart, Thermal Arc, and Thermal Dynamics.
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.